The Free Translator service combines Online translator, Dictionary, Text to Speech service, multilingual Virtual keyboard, Spellchecker, Russian decoder and Transliteration, Back translation.
How to use Free Translator
- Enter text in the Original text. Use the Virtual keyboard to input characters not supported by your computer.
- Select the translation direction English to Estonian.
- Use spellchecker to make sure your text is error free.
- Choose the translation provider.
- Press the Translate button to see the translation.
- Click on the TTS Voice icon to listen to the original or translated text.
- Open the back translation window to check the quality of translation.
- Print translation if you need a hard copy of your online work.